ABOUT LOGGERHEAD TOOLS
COMPANY AND MISSION
LoggerHead Tools LLC designs, develops and markets innovative, new-to-the-world tools manufactured in the United States. Its mission is to create value-added, problem-solving innovations that provide enhanced value to its customers. The founder of LoggerHead Tools is Dan Brown, a Chicago inventor who holds over 25 U.S. utility patents.
In 2007, LoggerHead Tools® launched the Bit Dr.® pocket screwdriver, as well as the Pro-Gear line of professional-grade tools and new sizes of the Bionic Grip® series of open-ended adjustable wrenches. Other LoggerHead Tools products include the ImmiX® series of universal multi-tools and the Bionic Wrench® series of adjustable wrenches.
LoggerHead Tools® has received several product awards for innovative design:
- 2009 Breakthrough Award from Popular Mechanics for the Bionic Hydrant Wrench™
- 2008 iF Universal Design Award for the Bionic Wrench®
- 2007 Plant Engineering Readers Choice Product of the Year Awards Bionic Wrench®, Bionic Grip® and Bit Dr.® product lines.
- 2007 iF award from the International Design Forum (iF) for the ImmiX®
- Nominated for the 2007 German Design Award, the design award of the Federal Republic of Germany for the Bionic Wrench®
- 2006 FinOvation Award from Farm Industry News for the Bionic Wrench®
- 2006 Good Design award from the Chicago Athenaeum for the ImmiX®
- 2006 Chicago Innovation Award for the Bionic Grip®
- 2006 Red Dot: Best of the Best award for the Bionic Wrench®
- 2006 iF Gold award from the International Design Forum (iF) for the Bionic Wrench®
- 2005 Good Design award from the Chicago Athenaeum for the Bionic Wrench®
- 2005 Editor’s Choice award from Popular Mechanics for the Bionic Wrench®
P.O. Box 83
Palos Park, IL 60464
Phone: 888-564-4374 (LOGGERHEAD)
Dan Brown: President
LoggerHead Tools products are manufactured in the United States by Penn United Corp. in Cabot, Pa., which has a reputation for high-quality hand-tool production and assembly.